Werner Fleet Sales is pushing our used Dry Van Trailers, the most common trailers you see on the road. When you need to transport large quantities of goods, non-perishable cargo, and sometimes even bigger items such as automobiles, our dry van trailers can do the job.
Below we go over one of many dry van trailers we have for sale, the 2016 Wabash National Dura Plate dry van trailer. The Wabash National DuraPlate Dry Van Trailer revolutionized the trucking industry as the first composite plate trailer in the commercial vehicle market. This original composite trailer provides maximum cube capacity, exceptional durability, and lightweight premium performance.
- Dimensions: 53’ x 102-3/8” x 13’6”
- Front interior height: 110-1/4”
- Rear interior height: 111-1/4”
- Flooring: This semi-trailer has the highest standard floor rating in the industry (20,000 lb.) which supports heavier payloads, high-cycle loading and unloading, and longer floor life
- Suspension: Holland ULTRALITE2 Spring
- Wheels: All steel